Tiny plant-like fossils reveal that advanced multicellular life may have existed for much longer than previously thought. The earliest traces of life on Earth date back at least 3.5 billion years and consist of single-celled organisms. Until now, it was…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "algae"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on