Greenhouse gases released into the atmosphere continue to drive up temperatures worldwide. While the effects of climate change vary across the globe, its reduction of sea ice levels could significantly impact the Arctic ecosystem. Françoise Amélineau, a PhD student from…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Arctic ecosystem"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on