Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2 (HIV-2) likely emerged in humans around 1930-40 and is less widespread than the predominant HIV-1, remaining mostly within West Africa. Male circumcision is known to be associated with reduced HIV-1 prevalence because the foreskin is…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "circumcision"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on