Cycling to stave off diabetes Cycling regularly, whether for transportation or recreation, may help prevent Type 2 diabetes, according to a large population-based study conducted in Denmark. These findings could support the development of national and local programs to promote cycling. A new…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "drug treatments"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on