Bats synchronize changes in sonar vocalizations with head waggles and ear wiggles to help them locate their prey, as shown in this video. When Melville Wohlgemuth noticed the big brown bats he works with cocked their heads to the…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "echolocation"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on