Foot-and-mouth model predicts most efficient vaccination strategy During major foot-and-mouth disease outbreaks, one approach to limit viral transmission is to vaccinate at-risk livestock in a ring around infected premises. The size of the ring required depends on a range of…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "foot-and-mouth"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on