Many bat species are endangered, but their small size, nocturnal nature and ability to fly can make bats difficult to identify and study. To address these issues, researchers from Northern Arizona University recently developed “Species from Feces,” a new DNA…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "guano"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on