When people make decisions that seem irrational, a common explanation is that they seek evidence confirming what they already believe. But confirmation bias may not be the only factor that skews the way we gather information, according to a new…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "human behavior"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on