A new study suggests that as our brains age, groups of connections that co-ordinate brain activity during memory tasks become smaller and more numerous, indicating reduced cohesion. Elizabeth Davison of Princeton University, USA, and colleagues describe a novel method to…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "neurobiology"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on