Additional extinctions slowed marine recovery after Permian mass extinction Eighty-one percent of marine species were lost during the late Permian mass extinction, and recovery took longer than for any other extinction event. Previous studies have suggested that additional smaller extinction…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "nose"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on