New evidence suggests that Upper Paleolithic humans hunted massive cave lions in order to obtain their pelts. If you have a healthy respect for the modern lion, you’ll be relieved to hear that its larger cousin, the Eurasian cave lion…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "panthera"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on