Scientists have discovered a new virus that alters the sex ratio of lab-raised wasps — a strategy that may help it spread to more wasp offspring. Gongyin Ye and his team at Zhejiang University, China, found the new virus while…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "Pteromalus puparum"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on