Humans, chickens and turkeys are main blood-meal sources for South American mosquitoes Researchers have used traps and DNA analysis of the main mosquito vector of malaria in Central and South America, Anopheles darlingi, to determine its blood-meal sources. They found…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "stomach ulcer"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on