Bacteria in space may pose risks for astronauts on long spaceflights, and research has shown that bacteria behave differently in the microgravity environment of space. For example, in space, bacteria multiply to higher numbers and in some cases are more…Read more
Home › Post Tagged with: "University of Colorado at Boulder"
- New biomarker method may accurately identify autism in children on
- Even tiny bumblebee brains can solve complex problems on
- Spacy Behavior: Lack of gravity in space may affect how bacteria behave on
- Species from Feces: A new tool for identifying bat species on
- Foraging Ahead: Arctic seabirds forage in the absence of sea ice on